A daily ticket - FirstDay
The ideal ticket for multiple journeys over one day - our FirstDay ticket offers excellent value in comparison to both single and return tickets.
In each of the local areas you pay the following FirstDay fares.
Glasgow Travel across both city zones
Travel in any number of Dumbarton zones
|Dumbarton plus Clydebank town centre||£4.50|
Travel in any number of Kirkintilloch zones
Travel in any number of Cumbernauld zones
Travel in any number of Lanarkshire zones
Network Travel across the full Greater Glasgow network
Children can purchase an Accompanied or Unaccompanied Child FirstDay for network-wide travel for £1.50 or £2 respectively.
A Family FirstDay ticket is also available which allows 2 adults and 2 children to travel from 9am Monday - Friday and all day on a Saturday or Sunday for only £8.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid until 1am on the day after purchase
- The relevant ticket must be purchased for the required zones of travel. See zone map above
- Not valid for use on night services.
- Child FirstDay tickets are valid for travel for those up to 15 years of age and accompanied Child FirstDay tickets must be purchased by a fare paying (or concession card carrying) adult. After the first journey, which must be accompanied, this ticket may be used by children travelling on their own.
- Not valid on night services, X7, X37/X39 north of Castlecary village, the Glasgow Shuttle or 707 EventLink.
- This ticket is non-refundable as a result of, but not limited to, the failure of services to operate