A daily ticket - FirstDay
The ideal ticket for multiple journeys over one day - our FirstDay ticket offers excellent value in comparison to both single and return tickets.
In each of the local areas you pay the following FirstDay fares.
City travel across both city zones
Travel within the local zone
(Lanarkshire, Cumbernauld, Kirkintilloch, Dumbarton)
Network Travel across the full Greater Glasgow network
Greater Glasgow Zone Map
Children can purchase an Accompanied or Unaccompanied Child FirstDay for network-wide travel for £1.50 or £2 respectively.
A Family FirstDay ticket is also available which allows up to 2 adults and 2 children to travel from 9am Monday - Friday and all day on a Saturday or Sunday for only £9. Family FirstDay tickets offer network-wide travel.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid until 1am on the day after purchase
- The relevant ticket must be purchased for the required zones of travel. See zone map above
- Not valid for use on night services.
- Child FirstDay tickets are valid for travel for those up to 15 years of age and accompanied Child FirstDay tickets must be purchased by a fare paying (or concession card carrying) adult. After the first journey, which must be accompanied, this ticket may be used by children travelling on their own.
- Not valid on Night Bus services, Glasgow Shuttle service 500, X7 Express to M&D’s and First Scotland East services outwith the relevant zone boundary. Only Network FirstDay tickets are valid to Glasgow Airport on service 747.
- This ticket is non-refundable as a result of, but not limited to, the failure of services to operate